Friday, June 12, 2009

Bling Bling!!


Nan The Beautiful and Great Writer, Friend and Mama gave me some Bling!  YAY for me :)  Thanks Nan :)  She thinks I'm charming!  Indeed.  Well that makes at least one person ;-)

This award is given to the writers of blogs that “are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

The trouble is, I don't have even 5 peeps to give it to that haven't already gotten it... far less for 8.

But I do have one.  Janelle is an old school friend.  We weren't that close in school, from what I remember, but we have formed a friendship now.  Albeit based on reading each others blogs.  But a friendship nonetheless.  And i'm guessing that's kinda the point of this one.  So Here Ya Go Janelle!  This one is for you :)



3 comments:

Nan Sheppard said...

You're welcome! Will get in touch properly soon, having a very busy weekend! Kisses to everybody.

Janelle said...

I just saw this, lol. I read the comment you left me and it didn't register til now, haha. Thanks girlie :)

witchypoo said...

I was hoping Nan would pass this on to you!