The Angel took her time to talk. I hear its common with bi-lingual babies. Or maybe she just had other more important things to work on. But now that she has started, it seems that there are new words every day. Many of them need decoding, but so far, it hasn't been too hard for me to figure them out.
The cuteness factor of this would be improved 50-fold with a video, but so far, it seems that a Hollywood future is not in the cards for lil Miss Angel. As soon as I grab it, she stops talking and wants to dismantle the camera instead. Engineering maybe?? Or Photography?
So here is the world she lives in:
- Apod - Ipod
- Twee - TV
- Pudah - Computer
- Min or Miny - Milk
- Tikki, Mow - Kitty. Our cat died a little while ago, and she really misses him. We hear this a lot.
- Ohh Ohh - Dog
- Peen - Plane
- Boo boo - Bubbles
- Ann - Hon (Me or her dad)
- Annie - Honey (Me)
- Whee - Slide
- Peetee - Pretty (flowers)
- Apu - Apple
- Some - Can I have some please?
- One! - Ok, how about just one then?
- Boo - Ball or bowl. Maybe they are the same thing to her?
- Pee pee - I just peed on the floor.
- Dude - Juice
- Cow - Cow or clouds
- Moon - I want to look at the Baby Einstein / Baby Gallileo video.
- Nee - Horse
- Dodo - Can I look at Dora the Explorer?
- Padah - Specifically the one where she sings Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- Tuck - Help! I'm stuck!
- Bak - Let's go ride my bike.
- Bikki - It's time for biscuits!
- Tee - How about some cheese? Or sometimes she wants a sip of my tea. The whole ''Its hot'' thing didn't work, Nan.
- Coookie - I give you 3 guesses what that one means ;-)
- Daddy - Teddy.
- Ata - Aitah (Thank you, in Estonian)
And some others... but I don't want to bore you too much. Nap time is almost up, and if I don't get some laundry done, tomorrow will be a nekkid day. Not that I mind, but the neighbours might.