Thanks to Green Girl, I have something to say today. In real life, I'm not exactly known as quiet, so why is it so darn hard to get a post together sometimes???
Anyway, I got this from her. And since I know you are all DYING to know more about Moi, here you go:
1. What are your nicknames? T, Teri, Hoooney, mamama, and my mom used to call me Tessa a billion light years ago.
2. What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on? Since this is completely hypothetical, I would love to be on Jeopardy, cuz to even qualify would mean that I'm really REALLY smart.
3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? I can't remember VHS, but the first DVD was Memoirs of a Geisha... crappy pirate copy for 10 TT dollars (about 1.50 US) downtown in Trini.
4. What is your favorite scent? A Bakery, and sweet, clean baby.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? Get my whole family together for Christmas. Bank the change.
6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to? New York.
7. Do you trust easily? Yeah, unless you are obviously full of sh*t.
8. Do you think before you act, or act before you think? This is a toss up, but I am finally learning to think first... some of the time.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? That I will miss yet another Trini Christmas with my family. Trini's do Christmas better than Anybody, Anywhere. The music, food, drinks, house limes (get-togethers) and the prelude to Carnival. I haven't felt it in 3 years :(
10. Do you have a good body image? I'm a yummy mummy ;-)
11. What is your favorite fruit? Fresh young coconuts with soft jelly, mangoes, cold watermelon, all kinds of berries. I can't narrow it down to 1.
12. What websites do you visit daily? My bloggy friends, Trinidad Express, Yahoo
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? A box of chocolate chip cookies and camomille tea at night after the baby goes to bed, and Oprah at the same time. And this whole new world of Blogging.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I don't really know her well, but she seems pretty cool so far.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Day-O, Daylight come and me wanna go home. I did a lil dance routine with the Angel earlier... had her giggling :)
16. What's your favorite item of clothing? As of today, my new, super-comfy Victoria's Secret jammies that hubby bought on his trip.
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Definitely more-ish
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? Pick it up and thank the Universe for its many blessings, unless I see the owner nearby... in which case, well, he should be thanking the Universe for me.
19. What items could you not go without during the day? The Angel's sling; for everything else, there is an alternative.
20. What should you be doing right now? The dishes... bleh.
I don't like the whole tagging thing, so I won't. But feel free to DIY. Lemme know if you do, so I can come check it out :)