Thursday, December 4, 2008

Up, down, in, out, all about.

She fell asleep at 4:30pm today on the way home from the mall.  And it seems as I write this at 6:00 pm, like she is down for the night.  Earlier this week she fell asleep at 9:30pm.  Last week saw 5:30pm and 11:00 pm.

Not scheduled much???

She used to be a roughly 7 /8 pm to 7 / 8 am with a couple wake-ups in between.  Now, I have no clue how things will go.  I'm just following her lead.

I'm totally for ''sleep when you are tired and eat when you are hungry''.  It makes perfect sense to me.  But jeez, what's wrong with a lil' semblance of routine?!

So now I have the WHOLE EVENING to myself, and I have no clue what to do with it.  There are dishes and toys to be packed, laundry, general cleaning, my nails, sleep debts to repay.  You know, the exciting stuff.  But... naah...  How bout nothing for a change?

Hubby left this morning to go ride sled dogs for Santa somewhere past the Arctic Circle in Northern Finland.  He said that Rudolf isn't so special... all the reindeer he has seen so far have red noses.  Maybe Rudolf is just a stud like that.  I wonder if he will bring back a Husky?


Later edit:

So much for that early bed time.  She woke up at 7:15.  It is going to be a looooong night.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Schedules are so dated, lol. Hope you got to catch up on some more sleep. :)

Anonymous said...

As soon as any of my kids had a schedule I could figure out, they went and changed it. Sorry it's so rough--hope you get things squared away soon!

Nan Sheppard said...

They wake up the moment you decide to do something/fall asleep/get in the shower.