Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bets are on.

I'm still not speaking to the Large Child I married. A simple apology for being an imbecile was all that I needed. Instead, what I got was Mr. Wrong and Strong (is that just a trini phrase?). And a repeat performance on imbecility. Yes. A repeat performance.

I wonder how long it will take before it registers that:
1. Children and babies, like other mammals, need food and water on a regular and continuous basis.
2. Defending idiocy is a guaranteed panty-blocker.

I'm taking bets!

7 comments:

BlueBella said...

Oh dollie I hope things get better soon! How you gonna make more babies with a panty-blocker in place???

Ndinombethe said...

Sending smart vibes and common sense his way cause that's the only thing that will prevent repeat performances, thereby negating the need for you to initiate panty blocking ever again...

Sorry he's being so dumb - yes M, you're being dumb! Hope you're reading this! Babies need food, mummies need sleep, daddies need to apologise when they don't feed babies and wake mummy from much needed slumber for no reason!

Unknown said...

Like Tash said - daddies need to apologise - and quickly. Mom needs to sleep son - or you don't get none. Hear??

Nan Sheppard said...

There is no hope.

Trac said...

'Mr Wrong and Strong' haha
I've never heard that one before.

Instead, I am married to Mr Right. Mr 'always bloody' Right!

Janelle said...

hmm, he may need a step by step plan, with pictures :) Some men find it difficult multitask (Read: think of someone else's needs and their own at the same time) ;) Good luck, hope you get some much needed sleep and Angel feels better soon.

Melissa said...

Mr. Wrong & Strong needs to let momma sleep & learn how to take care of baby so momma can rest. I have a rule in my house that if husband does not help then it is a no loving night. Fair is fair he needs to be considerate of your needs before you will be considerate of his.