Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dollar Wine

I know you have been dying out which soca song could possible be known all the way over here in Elbonia.  Seeing as soca just isn't what you think of when you think about this country.  Vodka, snow, Russia... sure.  Soca?  Not really.

So imagine my surprise when I found out that a song from my home country was a BIG HIT over here, and also apparently on Disney Cruises.

There is a special dance that goes along with it, of course.  Like all good soca, there must be dancing instructions for the audience:
Cent : Shake your hips to the left
5 Cent : Shake 'em to the right
10 Cent : Push the booty back
Dollar : Thrust it forward like a dog humping your leg.  No kidding.

Enjoy today's workout!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I COULD do that dance..and quite possibly throw my back out;) But that music is FUN!