Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello Again!

I know it has been forever.  The essential combination of Inspiration, Time, and Computer Availability has been in short supply over the past month.  I did start a couple posts, but inevitably a crisis of catastrophic proportions would arise, like a poopy nappy, and that was the end of that.

Thanks Eye and Lou for reminding me that I am loved :)

So, 2008 is soooo last year.  My first year of motherhood (more love, less sleep); my second year of married life (more laughs, less shaving); my third year away from home (more freedom, less good food).

Onto 2009!  I continue my journey into the realm of awareness.  Fingers crossed that I maintain the momentum.  N.B.  The Celestine Prophecy, The Seat of the Soul, Many Lives Many Masters and A New Earth are definitely worth your time.  Any others I should check out?

My Eureka moment last night:  I can be happy in Estonia.  The reasons for not being so are excuses out of fear.  Get a grip, get a life, get off my ass and quit whining.  Feel free to kick me in my cyber-butt should I regress :)

peace and love.


P.S.  The Angel thought that the most fitting place for a poop was in Buckingham Castle over the holidays. tee hee hee.  My (Irish) father is proud.

6 comments:

witchypoo said...

Queenly poops are always the bestest :)

Nan Sheppard said...

You're back! I'm so glad!

So are you going to learn Estonian? Go on, do it.

I dare you to try to achieve awareness while raising a toddler. Hmmm, I just went and gazed at my bookshelves to try and recommend you some more books, and my advice to you is "Read Everything".

Janelle said...

It's about time, I was starting to wonder what happened to you. Glad you've decided to be happy where you are :)

Anonymous said...

I love your perspective on marriage!

Unknown said...

"The Zookeeper's Wife" by Diane Ackerman. True story taken from her diary. It's a hard story to read - it's set in Warsaw at the beginning, and then through, WWII.

Janelle said...

If you have a chance to see fireproof, I highly recommend it. There is a book to go with called, the love dare.