Thursday, June 12, 2008

A typical morning conversation with the Funny Dude.


Hubby:  Honey, I don't want to wear this grey T-shirt anymore.  I want some more colour!

Sideline:  Hubby is hopelessly colour blind.  Not in the I-don't-have-a-clue-what-mauve-is kinda way of most men.  He can't tell the difference between red and green.  He lives in a world of greys.  His clothing reflects this.

Me:  Well there's that green stripey one...

Hubby:  No, no, not enough colour.  I want PINK... SPANDEX!!


I have half a mind to go shopping today :)

1 comment:

Ndinombethe said...

haha that's hilarious. Always wondered what it would be like to see the world through the eyes of the colour blind. My neighbour couldn't find a red ball in the grass, and my dad's business partner is constantly breaking red lights - don't get into a car when he's at the wheel!