Saturday, August 2, 2008

back grinding

I am up to my very tanned neck in wafting cat hair balls, piles of clean, not-so-clean, and definitely-not-clean clothes, half-empty suitcases, granola bar crumbs, beautiful white sand that somehow also made the trip but looked much prettier and felt less annoying in Tobago, and jet lag.

Whew

But of course I must find the time to blog!

I shall keep it short and sweet.

To commemorate a wonderful vacation, I present to you :

ME! Trying my darndest to squeeze every last drop of fun out of my last day :)

P.S. Sorry about posting the video via facebook, but this darn thing won't let me post it here :(

2 comments:

Ndinombethe said...

Can't view the vid cause not on facebook anymore - glad you're home safely. Sorry I'm such shit at getting in touch.

Nan Sheppard said...

I saw the video on Sean's facebook. So funny!!! Sad you are gone, but glad you are back online.